Gorman CA trip this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aroshan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new here but i'm a long time off roader. i still owner a toyota 4runner that have been just about everywhere in CA. well this weekend a buddy of mine and myself are going to Gorman, just past magic mountain. it's called hungry valley. my buddy has a new toyota FJ lifted and ready. i just bought my 03 disco last weekend and am ready to see what this bad boy can do. there may be a 2 jeep rubicon's and an other 4runner going as well. yall are more that welcome to joint. we are looking at take out the miller jeep trail this time. towards that direction there is a great camp spot by water with a bunch of cool high dive spots to jump in and cool off. come on out and look for some silver trucks with girls in them. this will just be a day trip for this comeing saterday 8-26-06. enjoy

aroshan

Reaction score
ok so Gorman was cut due to an upcomeing hot weekend. we will be going to Azusa, if your in california you know about azusa.....hope to see some other rover out there

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, just got this message. Azusa is a poor substitute for Hungry Valley!

Welcome to Land Rover Ownership. You might want to check out www.sclr.org, there are all sorts of trips being staged all the time. Membership is cheap and I really enjoy the trips we go on.

For local stuff, you might really enjoy Cleghorn, in Cajon Pass off the 15 freeway. I have a few thousand photos of it on my website (click on Cleghorn on the lower righthand side): www.nextstepdesigns.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink