Hello from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fbracer

Reaction score
Hey folks... I'm in the process of purchasing a new (to me) 2001 Range Rover 4.6 SE (Don't care much about the on board navigation system, but getting the HSE wheels :D)

Hope to discuss and share issues and experiences here. This seems to be a decent forum, and I'm sure I'll get along well with many of you (others could just go to hell! :D)

In the past I have owned many cars, and I'm an avid motorcyclist. I like to do touring and lately I have the racing/track day bug. I have a page dedicated to motorcycles: fbracer.blogspot.com

I'm a CPA and wanted a second vehicle that would help me tow my bikes to and from the race track and at the same time looking professional enough that I can take it to business meetings. Range Rover seemed to be the best choice for me for my particular needs.

The vehicles I own and have owned are listed below:

Current:
06 BMW X5 3.0i
01 Kawasaki ZX6R
01 Kawasaki 250R
87 Sea Ray Sundancer (back in my home country)

Past cars owned in order of appereance:
91 320i
95 520i
87 Lada Niva
87 Range Rover
90 Mitsubishi Pajero
91 Range Rover
91 Jaguar Sovereign
87 Jaguar XJS12
98 Mustang
95 Jeep Cherokee
98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder
04 Cadillac Escalade
05 Chrysler 300

Take care for now.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... looks like you have had a nice list of current and non current vehicles.

Where is your home country if I may ask without sounding rude?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72