Interesting LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very impressive. What was even more impressive was how the bass in that music sounded pretty "tight" on my Macbook Pro speakers :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. I think he's on here actually? He's posted here before. Adi might be his name?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. I think he's on here actually? He's posted here before. Adi might be his name?

Yes he is on here. He presented his truck (8speeds diesel commercial version in Austria) in the "show off your LR4" section.
His truck is awesome. We do inly get the personal vehicle version here in the States (no diesel, no 8 speed for now).

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a beautiful truck. Very jealous of the diesel!!

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is Floda's truck. He is on here once in a while. From Austria i believe.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the air intake on one side? Aren't they both real intakes on the 4? So the other side would just be standard? Just curious.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the air intake on one side? Aren't they both real intakes on the 4? So the other side would just be standard? Just curious.

The diesel engine breathes from one side only, IIRC. Which is why the snorkel is N/A to us.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9