Leftover NEW 2012 LR4 LUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly the figure I went in with in mind. :biggrin:
I totally agree.

I think you will definitely need to put down money to get the build process going. The build takes 10-12 weeks (likely closer to 10 weeks since you will be on the East coast). I had to put down $1,000 to get my build started.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it'll take 12 weeks I would want to put $1,000 down towards each to get the build going now. Then, I'd be able to get both vehicles late July and only have to rent for a couple of weeks.

I'll probably end up paying cash, since I have been explained by two dealers already that without any credit history I will not get 2% financing.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Idea

I'll probably end up paying cash, since I have been explained by two dealers already that without any credit history I will not get 2% financing.

It's funny you say that because I just recently heard a story from a friend of mine who told me about a friend of his just buying a Range Rover. He just moved to CA from India (temporary work VISA I guess) and has no credit at all, so he ended up having to pay cash. I guess they could not finance it since he had no credit. So, paying cash is probably the best idea, though you never know about the financing?

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got confirmation (in an email) from Land Rover Darien that they will come down to my offer ($95K for both vehicles) which is 5% off MSRP :biggrin:

I really like the way they have treated me so far and their willingness to discuss/negotiate over email. They have earned my business.

I'll be putting down a $2K deposit to place the orders for both vehicles and should expect delivery for July.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got confirmation (in an email) from Land Rover Darien that they will come down to my offer ($95K for both vehicles) which is 5% off MSRP :biggrin:

I really like the way they have treated me so far and their willingness to discuss/negotiate over email. They have earned my business.

I'll be putting down a $2K deposit to place the orders for both vehicles and should expect delivery for July.
Awesome news, buddy!

That is great that you were able to get 5% off MSRP. I heard really good things about LR of Darien - it's a nice dealership.

Keep us posted! :)

-David

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<< I got 1.64 and happy as a lark..

Congrats on the 2013 twins!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll post pics as soon as I get the twins :wink: (and a home with a driveway :eek:)

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got confirmation for our move on August which will allow me to put the deposit down and order the vehicles.

The problem is I took Mrs. Corral to the local Land Rover dealer in Panama to take a look and test drive the Range Rover Evoque and while we were there we took a Range Rover Sport out for a drive. See where I'm headed?

Now I am in the middle of negotiating a combo price for the LR4 and a RRS :eek:

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got confirmation for our move on August which will allow me to put the deposit down and order the vehicles.

The problem is I took Mrs. Corral to the local Land Rover dealer in Panama to take a look and test drive the Range Rover Evoque and while we were there we took a Range Rover Sport out for a drive. See where I'm headed?

Hot damn! That's going to be a big check.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That would be awesome! :) You would have Count's dream duo - an LR4 and RRS. He just bought a new 2013 RRS and absolutely LOVES it.

Wow, how exciting! Keep us posted.

-David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo