Leftover NEW 2012 LR4 LUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome! :) You would have Count's dream duo - an LR4 and RRS. He just bought a new 2013 RRS and absolutely LOVES it.

Wow, how exciting! Keep us posted.

-David

Wow, that is my dream! One day... I'm working hard to achieve it.

The RRS is a nice package. It's a completely different experience. All Land Rover products are awesome... even the little LR2 (in its own way.)

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rovers are a great thing :biggrin: luckily for me my wife got bit by the Land Rover bug too (after our two years enjoying the Discovery 4), so she dropped the urge for a Mini Countryman and now wouldn't want to drive any SUV other than an LR4.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, once you get the bug you cannot shake it. I got the bug a long time ago. When my Mum bought her first, a LR Disco II Safari Edition. My brother and I used to take the truck on some serious trails and it was always spot on. You cannot quite pin-point why they are so special, they just are... uncanny indeed. And they're so regal! Ever since I've been fond of the brand. I'll always have a Rover in my garage... no matter the day, no matter the year. I'm a loyal owner for life.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, once you get the bug you cannot shake it. I got the bug a long time ago. When my Mum bought her first, a LR Disco II Safari Edition. My brother and I used to take the truck on some serious trails and it was always spot on. You cannot quite pin-point why they are so special, they just are... uncanny indeed. And they're so regal! Ever since I've been fond of the brand. I'll always have a Rover in my garage... no matter the day, no matter the year. I'm a loyal owner for life.
I just saw a 2013 RRS that looked just like your new baby! :) Then again, San Carlos is full of RRSs - haha!

I agree, there is something about Land Rover that just makes them different than other vehicles. Sure, there are some quirks, but they are so iconic. I just hope that they keep this heritage alive!

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the deal I got is $2000 off on the RRS and $2500 off on the LR4.

The LR4, I got to order the exact combination I (actually, my wife) wanted: HSE Orkney Grey exterior with Almond/Arabica interior & Black Lacquer finish.

The Range Rover Sport was hard to come by as it seems there aren't that many left or on the way. They would not take an order for a 2013. They are only taking orders for 2014s (which I do not like, but that's a separate discussion).

Every Range Rover Sport HSE available was equipped with the Silver Package. The combination I could get was Santorini Black wit Black interior and Black Lacquer finish.

This brings the total to $113,910 (from $118,410 MSRP). It is about $18K more than the LR4/Evoque combo which I had been offered for $96K. :eek:

However it is the DREAM COMBO for our driveway (which we don't even have yet) :biggrin:

Silver Package:
Heated Front and Rear Seats, Heated Front Windshield, Heated Windshield Washer Jets and Heated leather steering wheel
Premium LOGIC7® Audio Package (HK Audio with 825 watts and 17 speakers)
20" 9-Spoke Sparkle Finish Alloy Wheel

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The LR4, I got to order the exact combination I (actually, my wife) wanted: HSE Orkney Grey exterior with Almond/Arabica interior & Black Lacquer finish.

The Range Rover Sport was hard to come by as it seems there aren't that many left or on the way. They would not take an order for a 2013. They are only taking orders for 2014s (which I do not like, but that's a separate discussion).

Every Range Rover Sport HSE available was equipped with the Silver Package. The combination I could get was Santorini Black wit Black interior and Black Lacquer finish.

This brings the total to $113,910 (from $118,410 MSRP). It is about $18K more than the LR4/Evoque combo which I had been offered for $96K. :eek:

However it is the DREAM COMBO for our driveway (which we don't even have yet) :biggrin:

Silver Package:
Heated Front and Rear Seats, Heated Front Windshield, Heated Windshield Washer Jets and Heated leather steering wheel

Not a bad deal considering that you can blow $113K on just one FFRR SC!

The Silver Package is a great deal and only offered on MY13 HSE Lux. It pretty gives you a fully loaded RRS.

My MY13 RRS has it and I love every option - no regrets - and you'll love the RRS. Once you hear that exhaust and enjoy the over sportiness of the beast you'll understand why folks love them so much. Such a fun truck.

And, you're so damn lucky to have both a LR4 and RRS!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Silver Package:
Sounds like a good deal, but wow, what a chunk of money. That's a house in some areas, though not here in the SF bay area or your future home of CT.

Please keep us posted - very excited for your move and new trucks.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid the deposits on both vehicles yesterday. Slight changes on the Range Rover Sport: Nara bronze with Ebony Leather seats and Anigre Wood finish. I also managed to get the 19" wheels instead of the 20" wheels.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid the deposits on both vehicles yesterday. Slight changes on the Range Rover Sport: Nara bronze with Ebony Leather seats and Anigre Wood finish. I also managed to get the 19" wheels instead of the 20" wheels.
Sounds awesome!

Nara Bronze on the RRS is beautiful - love that color. The ebony with contrast stitching is great. What a great combo!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked how your Nara Bronze LR4 looked like and saw a video of a 2012 RRS in Nara Bronze on you tube. That did it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo