Lr4 5.0 HSE only normal height available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct - it could be a leak somewhere, that I'm not finding. This is what I'm trying to figure out. AFAIK there is only one pressure sensor, at the main valve block. I don't think there's any way to test it other than just replacing it and seeing if there is any change.

There is no fault code stored for "compressor overheat", either with old or new compressor. Not sure if there is a fault for that but I should check the FSM. With the old compressor, a couple times I did see a notification in the cluster something like "height will adjust when system cools", implying the compressor or motor exceeded the temp limits shown in the FSM.

The compressor and motor temp sensors are part of the compressor assembly, so both those items are brand new on the new compressor.

While I am not getting any 1 corner dropping, if parked for a week or longer, all four corners slowly start to drop evenly... maybe a couple inches. Not sure what that may indicate?

:stoned:

Very slow leak at either a single corner or front or rear block and car compensates by leveling the system?

These can be dammed hard to troubleshoot because the controller is always adjusting. Maybe get it to off-road height and the pull all the EAS fuses and let it sit for a week. That would take the electrics out of the equation.

Additionally, I have never been 100% convinced that these systems are ever really airtight. Mine has been doing the settle over a period of weeks thing for at least 5 years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM