LR4 Accessories site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that website too and was wondering the same thing. Their prices look great but I have not tried them.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that site bookmarked and some of their prices are awesome!

Haven't tried them yet.

Can't wait for you to get your LR4!

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that this is the parts department at Land Rover Lakeside in Macomb, Michigan. I have not tried them yet, but probably will soon.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that site bookmarked and some of their prices are awesome!

Haven't tried them yet.

Can't wait for you to get your LR4!

We are all very anxious. You know why?

My wife had to drop her MINI off today for warranty repair of the timing chain - so not a same day thing. Twenty minutes after she leaves, I notice our 328 wagon has COMPLETELY dead rear right tire and lease ends next week. Like hell I am buying a new $400 RF tire for 5 days. I bought a used one off ebay instead, but it won't get here for a couple of days.

So right now, our only serviceable car is my 911.:hmpf:

The LR4 can't get here quickly enough. Although we might have all 3 cars available again before the LR4 arrives.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are all very anxious. You know why?

My wife had to drop her MINI off today for warranty repair of the timing chain - so not a same day thing. Twenty minutes after she leaves, I notice our 328 wagon has COMPLETELY dead rear right tire and lease ends next week. Like hell I am buying a new $400 RF tire for 5 days. I bought a used one off ebay instead, but it won't get here for a couple of days.

So right now, our only serviceable car is my 911.:hmpf:

The LR4 can't get here quickly enough. Although we might have all 3 cars available again before the LR4 arrives.
I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635