LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMET

Reaction score
what's the name of the color of your LR4?

I'll answer if you're still interested? Looks like mine. Grey LUX HD & Black Package. Seems this color combination also came with rear entertainment screens.

lvl112

Reaction score
Needed some more storage so I bolted a Pelican box 1720 on top of the Prospeed rack and repositioned the Maxtrax to the front of the rack.

fullsizeoutput_1515.jpeg

David Ce

Reaction score
Rock Sliders / Steps

Hey everyone,

I will post more pictures of my new rock slider / steps up close, with the door open, etc. tomorrow, but I wanted to just post a few shots taken today while I was off-roading. Sorry for the poor quality, but this will give you an idea of what they look like from a couple different angles. I will take more pictures tomorrow and post the off-roading photos.

P1010901.jpg

b4c789c2.jpg

b1ad2b65.jpg

Do you have a link to those sliders, they look great. I'd like to check them out.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to those sliders, they look great. I'd like to check them out.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, I don't always check this site. Unfortunately, the sliders are no longer available. They came from a small company in the UK called GN vehicle design or something. I would recommend the Tactical 4x4 slides if you want real protection.

Regards, David

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA