LR4 Daytime running lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgemera1

Reaction score
Can someone place a LR4 pictures with the daytime running lights, I would like to see how it looks. 2012 and up please.

Thanks in advance.

RedGTS

Reaction score
You said in the other thread you have an LR4. So either turn your headlight switch one click to the right from off if you're wanting to see the LED's only (and side markers and tails), or turn it one more click to turn your low beams on (which will keep on the LED's) if you're wanting to see what the "factory" DRL's look like (they just program the car to turn on the headlights any time it is running). There is nothing anyone can post of a stock LR4 that will look any different than what you can see on your own truck.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You said in the other thread you have an LR4. So either turn your headlight switch one click to the right from off if you're wanting to see the LED's only (and side markers and tails), or turn it one more click to turn your low beams on (which will keep on the LED's) if you're wanting to see what the "factory" DRL's look like (they just program the car to turn on the headlights any time it is running). There is nothing anyone can post of a stock LR4 that will look any different than what you can see on your own truck.

That's correct, they do look like the regular lights.

I used the IIDTool to turn on the DRL. I set it to Canadian DRL which turns on the lights when out of Park. Scandinavian DRL would be on as soon as the engine is powered up.

Georgemera1

Reaction score
My question was because, I thought having the DRL activated they will look like the LEDs on only as on the 2014 Landrovers are. I had my car the DRL activated last week and they look like regular lights on, I'm not to happy about it.

Thanks for the replies.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's true only on MY2014s. There aren't enough bright LEDs in the headlamp clusters on MY10-13s to work as DRLs, so the low beams kick in instead.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 LR4 Base model DRL's

That's true only on MY2014s. There aren't enough bright LEDs in the headlamp clusters on MY10-13s to work as DRLs, so the low beams kick in instead.

So can someone say what functions as a DRL on the 2014 or 2015 Base model, which only has halogens?

Interpol

Reaction score
I'm interested in this to. So if you just have the regular halogen lights do they still come with the led lights too?

Interpol

Reaction score
And I thought the hse came with xenon lights already but on the landrover site it says halogen and you have to pick the vision assist package. But I personally don't need all the cameras too or the blind spot monitoring

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price of the 2015 lr4 seems to have gone up by 10k with same options compared to previous years. We just received 5 2015 lr4 at my local dealer and all five are priced at 70k

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM