LR4 NAV map to intersection? and two wishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was using the NAV on my new LR4 for the first time and I tried to set up my work address as a stored location. I wanted to map to an intersection by entering the cross streets. Is this feature not available, or am I missing something obvious? The workaround was entering an close address and then manually moving the point. There has to be a better way.

I would be reasonably happy with the NAV system if I could turn off the flashing blue triangle and be able to set a permanent much lower voice guidance volume.

vhousad

Reaction score
I too cannot find any functionality for this and am assuming it is not possible.

As for guidance volume, I posted a similar concern a while back and this seems to be something we have to live with - I have just disabled voice instructions altogether.

I really like a lot about this truck although basic user interface design is atrocious. I could rant on and on but chalk this up to a programmer who likely rides a bicycle to work and has no real world experience driving a car and thus comprehension of what 'makes sense'.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is another question...how do you mark the spot where you are as a stored location? It was so easy with our lexus and toyota, but we could not figure out how to do it with the LR4...any answers?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99