LR4 Owner Considering Disco 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's true. The Defender is just so space inefficient. New Lexus GX is going to eat it for lunch.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
optional tire carrier would have been good

110 Defender is 7 inches longer than a LR4 with less space.

bdd123

Reaction score
I understand that we want the LR4 to be an all purpose vehicle but speed and acceleration will never be one of those purposes. The truck is nearly 6000 lbs and I feel like that is self explanatory. That being said these things are bad ass and they are machines off road, they would put any ram truck in their place on The trail (except probably the TRX). I have a resonator cut off on my rig and it sounds amazing but that doesn’t mean I try to race everything on the road, I just have something to put a smile on my face when I need it. These 5.0 V8’s sound awesome. If you want a fast suv you buy something like a V8 X5 or GLS etc. I recently got a cayenne S and love it. Different cars different purposes.
Don’t have to gas light peoples choices pal, especially when I was just trying to help you out, your better off looking for a street preformance oriented car than an off-road vehicle if you “need more power”.

LOL. Funny stuff Jimmy. You've critisized his choices a few times. Derogatory comments in general are not contructive and I agree with the guy, you clearly do not know what he wants nor is your advice as sound as you think as a RAM will stomp all over an LR4 and you should know this. A TRX rebel does 0-60 in about 1/2 the time and a powerwagon will accept 37's. Are you prepared to do a trail like Behind the Rocks in your stock LR4? LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72