LR5 Release Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, the side bolsters can be widened or narrowed using a lever on the round "joystick" that also adjusts the height and inflation of the lumbar support. You'd think Land Rover would want some better trained personnel at these shows.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, the side bolsters can be widened or narrowed using a lever on the round "joystick" that also adjusts the height and inflation of the lumbar support. You'd think Land Rover would want some better trained personnel at these shows.

I am pretty sure the average member of these forums knows more than most sales staff at land rover or dealerships. I remember our company had an event at the massive scottsdale land rover dealership with the car museum thing in it. They had someone there to drive people through the LR off road course for fun. They had a kitted out LR3 for that. The guy driving people didn't know anything about the vehicle. He was using standard mode high range. I had to show him how to use the terrain response dial and how to engage low range. Wow. Luckily the rig could do the course in normal high, but less smoothly.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What else is inside the flip down HVAC panel? Just a NAV / CD slot? Looks like storage in there?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, there is a nice, rectangular storage slot under the CD/DVD player (the nav is hard or flash drive based), looks like the perfect size to hide a wallet or a phone - perhaps both. Also, there is finally a sunglasses holder on the overhead console.

Last edited:

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Are you towing today or is your Discovery just happy to see me?"

FullSizeRender63-vi.jpg

So, I guess there's no hitch receiver on the new Discovery, then? Just curious if anyone saw an option to have it or add it.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phew! Thanks @LR4USN . If you can get that version, it looks like there is a receiver there. Can't think why they'd put the dongle hitch on there as the only option and alleniate the entire market that uses hitch mounted accessories.

The Discovery is back in the running of my LR4 vs. Discover internal debate! :dontknow:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72