More questions on air suspension sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Twonk

I have a 95 LWB and the other day driving up a hill on the freeway my "your suspension is being adjusted light" came on along with the lighting of the up and down arrows for the ride height control.

Now when I start the car they blink for a few seconds and then remain light. The buttons no longer adjust the height but the system still seems to work. Meaning, I am not on the bump stops and this morning when I went into the garage Maddy was in the low position and she raised to the middle position when I started the car.

I looked in my owners manual and it indicates there should be a switch to disable the system behind one of the seats- I cannot find the switch. I thought maybe it had been toggled.

1) How can I find the switch?
2) Failing any resolution from locating the switch where is the sensor that drives this system? How much will a new one cost me?

I am planning on driving from near San Francisco, CA to Memphis, TN and back over xmas and now I am nervous!

Thanks,
T

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635