Nav Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the email about the Nav System update available now. For just $250!
So does anyone know what you get for your $250? Is it simply updated maps, or is there updates to the "operating system" also that makes it less sucky? I think I would pay the $$ to get rid of the locked while driving "feature"; and a simplified method of inputing and selecting a route.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the email. Don't know what it all entails but had the same questions.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who sent you the e-mail -- LRNA or your dealer? How do you sign up to get e-mails about updates and such? I'd like to know more about the NAV update as well.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who sent you the e-mail -- LRNA or your dealer? How do you sign up to get e-mails about updates and such? I'd like to know more about the NAV update as well.

I think it is done automatically with a new vehicle purchase. ... Sign up I mean...

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is done automatically with a new vehicle purchase. ... Sign up I mean...
How is it done automatically? Did the dealer give the e-mail address to LRNA? My dealer has my e-mail address, but I don't believe I was ever signed up for e-mail updates.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only got a LR e-mail newsletter yesterday, was it in there somewhere? I did not receive the Nav update e-mail otherwise.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it done automatically? Did the dealer give the e-mail address to LRNA? My dealer has my e-mail address, but I don't believe I was ever signed up for e-mail updates.

All the dealers submit your info (general) to XXNA as far as i know...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72