New LR4 arrived at the dealer today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two LR's make any garage look classy! Enjoy & congrats!

Hey Horacio,

Thanks! I am really enjoying the Nara Bronze RRS. Love the color. Even got a HD (my first) to match:

543878_10151546118486993_1967798338_n.jpg

Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom 110th Anniversary Edition

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude! I'm moving in! My wife is ready to give me up for adoption anyway! Now the question is..... where's the boat????

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude! I'm moving in! My wife is ready to give me up for adoption anyway! Now the question is..... where's the boat????

You had to ask...

Not in my driveway yet, but on the works: Yamaha AR-190

_0007_AR190_Black.png

This will be my first boat and I figured a complete package (boat, engine & trailer) on a lake would be a good starting point. I still don't have my driver's license (or motorcycle endorsement) so I have to figure out how to get a boating license :confused:

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the "boating" industry and to the best of my 20+ years knowledge no boating license is needed in Florida unless you are doing commercial chartering with 6 passengers or more....perhaps for lakes there is something required locally.

I STRONGLY suggest (actually if you were a customer of mine, would INSIST and provide it myself) looking into classes and lessons as boats are not cars and do not act or handle like them and the mistakes people make have very dire consequences to those on or around them....if you've never run one there is a LOT to learn...rant off.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You had to ask...

Not in my driveway yet, but on the works: Yamaha AR-190

_0007_AR190_Black.png

This will be my first boat and I figured a complete package (boat, engine & trailer) on a lake would be a good starting point. I still don't have my driver's license (or motorcycle endorsement) so I have to figure out how to get a boating license :confused:

Sweet! I been boating all my life and can't imagine not having a good excuse to throw money away!
Here in WI we are not required to have a boating license, which means any idiot can get in the water. Check with your local DNR if your state requires one. But I highly recommend a boat safety course, specially if this is your first boat. You don't want to be "that" guy!!!

Attachments

• boat trailer.jpg
    boat trailer.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 24

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm in the "boating" industry and to the best of my 20+ years knowledge no boating license is needed in florida unless you are doing commercial chartering with 6 passengers or more....perhaps for lakes there is something required locally.

I strongly suggest (actually if you were a customer of mine, would insist and provide it myself) looking into classes and lessons as boats are not cars and do not act or handle like them and the mistakes people make have very dire consequences to those on or around them....if you've never run one there is a lot to learn...rant off.

amen!!!!

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the "boating" industry and to the best of my 20+ years knowledge no boating license is needed in Florida unless you are doing commercial chartering with 6 passengers or more....perhaps for lakes there is something required locally.

I STRONGLY suggest (actually if you were a customer of mine, would INSIST and provide it myself) looking into classes and lessons as boats are not cars and do not act or handle like them and the mistakes people make have very dire consequences to those on or around them....if you've never run one there is a LOT to learn...rant off.

In FL i think if you were born after 1985 you are required to take a safety course.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alexcorral- Congrats on all the toys! Sure looks like fun. A lot of companies offer online courses that will satisfy any boating safety requirements, but I would strongly recommend taking an actual classroom course. You get so much more out of them. I sat through a class to get my 6-Pack Captain License not too long ago, and I wish a lot of the material in that was required for recreational boaters. There are just too many crazies out there! Seems like quite a few other boaters on here, but if you have any more questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help you.

Rovernut- Just curious, are you in the boating industry in FL?

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll need pics of the plane and helicopter, too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635