New LR4 arrived at the dealer today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from the dealer today: Our LR4 arrived at the dealership this morning! I asked him to send some pictures.

We are in the middle of packing & loading our home this week and will be on a flight to JFK next Wednesday. Now both the LR4 and RRS are waiting for us in CT :cool:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to see photos. Good luck packing up and on your new adventure in CT.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been here almost a week and are absolutely loving it. I talked to Land Rover Darien yesterday and we will pick up the RRS & LR4 on Saturday, now that I got my CT Adult Learner's Permit and can register the vehicles.

The only option I found to insure the vehicles with our Panamanian licenses was with Progressive for $300 a month.

I'll post some pics this weekend :biggrin:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been here almost a week and are absolutely loving it. I talked to Land Rover Darien yesterday and we will pick up the RRS & LR4 on Saturday, now that I got my CT Adult Learner's Permit and can register the vehicles.

The only option I found to insure the vehicles with our Panamanian licenses was with Progressive for $300 a month.

I'll post some pics this weekend :biggrin:
Glad to hear you are loving CT - that's awesome.

I bet you are so excited to take delivery of your Land Rovers!

Enjoy and post photos.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow's the big day :biggrin: Driving our rental to return it in New Canaan and getting a ride from Enterprise to the dealer in Darien. I won't sleep much tonite :argh:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow's the big day :biggrin: Driving our rental to return it in New Canaan and getting a ride from Enterprise to the dealer in Darien. I won't sleep much tonite :argh:
Awesome! So the day is almost here. I can't wait to see photos of the new LR4 and RRS. Best of luck!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So finally we went to Darien Land Rover, which by the way, I found out is the first Land Rover Dealer in the U.S. :biggrin: and picked up the combo:

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM