OME lift 00, disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiscoCoveII

Reaction score
i am thinking about purchasing a lift for my disco, my main question is, is it necessary for off roading, and if i do get the OME springs, is it necessary to purchase the shocks to, i know gaining ground height is always a good thing, but is 2" really worth 400$, opinons would be a great help.

DiscoveryLover

Reaction score
I put the OME lift on my 01 Disco, with OME shocks and Heavy Springs on Front, cause of my winch, Mediums on the Rear. Then I added 265/75/16 tires. Real good offroad, onroad the suspension is alot stiffer then stock, don't have as much body lean in the corners now, but with bumps it's a little more jarring then stock suspension. I'm pleased with it, just depends what kind of terrain you plan on doing offroad, if u need the extra lift or not.

T

twitchy

I just fitted an EFS kit to mine series II, both springs & shocks, much better now. If you fit heavier springs you will need the matching shocks!!.

If you have to ask if it's worth the $$$ then you already have your answer I think. :ahhhhh:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM