Opinions on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, I like it! I actually wish they had an lighter army green color available. I really like the color they offer for the Jeep Wrangler.

I agree.

Well, I have officially crossed out Ipanema, since after seeing it in person, I can definitely see too strong of a green hue to it. I was hoping for a more pure "sand" color, but that's not it.

My wife also is on board with the Nara being too dark (but not totally crossed off), so it's down to Orkney or Indus.

Off topic: the dealer had an LR4 in Corris gray. Beautiful. Too dark for the black pkg, but very nice and elegant.

dr damon

Reaction score
My wife loves her Siberian silver metallic. It has a baby blue metallic hue

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a picture of a Corris Grey LR4 if anyone has a chance. I wonder how much darker it is than Orkney or Stornoway.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a picture of a Corris Grey LR4 if anyone has a chance. I wonder how much darker it is than Orkney or Stornoway.

It is significantly darker than Orkney. It is a deep metallic Charcoal. It just looks like expensive paint. Very nice. My 997TT is charcoal, so I wouldn't want another, but it looks awesome.

NWLRFan

Reaction score
I agree.

Well, I have officially crossed out Ipanema, since after seeing it in person, I can definitely see too strong of a green hue to it. I was hoping for a more pure "sand" color, but that's not it.

My wife also is on board with the Nara being too dark (but not totally crossed off), so it's down to Orkney or Indus.

Off topic: the dealer had an LR4 in Corris gray. Beautiful. Too dark for the black pkg, but very nice and elegant.

Is Corris gray available in the NA market? I don't see it as an option.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had not even heard of it, but the window sticker said 2013 and Corris grey. If I swing by today I'll take a picture.
I have definitely seen the color around, but usually on the Range Rover. Maybe it's a mistake LR4! :)

Last edited:

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have definitely seen the color around, but usually on the Range Rover. Maybe it's a mistake LR4! :)

Stopped by again. Took some pictures but left them at the home PC. Dealer has two 2013 Corris gray LR4's.

Also, I think I am settling on Orkney. The Indus is almost too light/bright with not enough life. Even white was more attitude than silver.

Orkney is darker than I would want, but it does look aggressive and sporty. I think it works a bit better with the interior too.

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by again. Took some pictures but left them at the home PC. Dealer has two 2013 Corris gray LR4's.

Also, I think I am settling on Orkney. The Indus is almost too light/bright with not enough life. Even white was more attitude than silver.

Orkney is darker than I would want, but it does look aggressive and sporty. I think it works a bit better with the interior too.

WOW..been building the truck online and only saw Corris listed as a RR color (don't get me started as I've fallen in LOVE with the interior of the new RR). Wonder how it compares with Causeway...I'll have to swing by the local dealers and see what's on the lot....my last LR was Orkney and I'm tired of white (last three vehicles) so I'm searching for the "Right" color as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM