Ordered a 2013 Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats David! BTW, at my local dealer, LR Anaheim Hills, they have your exact order in stock...at least as of 2-3 weeks ago. If you don't feel like waiting, I am sure they can do a inter-dealership swap. I ALMOST picked that one up but decided to wait for the new grey color.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats David! BTW, at my local dealer, LR Anaheim Hills, they have your exact order in stock...at least as of 2-3 weeks ago. If you don't feel like waiting, I am sure they can do a inter-dealership swap. I ALMOST picked that one up but decided to wait for the new grey color.
Thanks, LR4TQ!

I think I see it there on their website, though they only have stock photos. It is tempting, but I actually do want to wait a few months so the ordering is perfect timing. Plus, I have a maximum price set up with the dealership and as we get closer to delivery, he is going to work to lower it.

Thanks again!

-David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I ordered a 2013 LR4 today. I ended up going with a Fuji White HSE Lux, Arabica interior, Heavy Duty Package, and Black Design package (19" wheels).

My sales guy is going to call me next week with a general timeline, but he did tell me they are filling orders pretty quickly right now.

-David

nice David,
great color choice.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

The dealership just e-mailed me that my LR4 is due on 16 June 2013. I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago.

Does this seem about the same time for others who ordered in the past few weeks?

I am a little surprised it will be ready in June, as I thought more along the lines of July/August 2013.

Very cool :)

-David

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, congrats! That's really fast. I bet you cannot sleep. I wouldn't be able too. I can't wait to see it. The Fuji White w/Black package is amazing... and if you remember me telling you about my Mum's old Disco II Safari Edition, it was White w/Black lettering etc... just didn't have the rims black, but all the hardware was flat black and it looked too awesome. I miss that truck so much.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, congrats! That's really fast. I bet you cannot sleep. I wouldn't be able too. I can't wait to see it. The Fuji White w/Black package is amazing... and if you remember me telling you about my Mum's old Disco II Safari Edition, it was White w/Black lettering etc... just didn't have the rims black, but all the hardware was flat black and it looked too awesome. I miss that truck so much.
Thanks, Count!

I am pretty excited, but nothing usually disturbs my sleep - haha. I do love the color scheme and really looking forward to seeing it in person.

You will have to see my current LR4 before we depart ways.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's about right, my dealer had given me an ETA of 10-12 weeks from the date they'd send the order to Solihull to delivery here on the West Coast / So Cal. Mine arrived in just over 12, but that was with the holidays in between which no doubt slowed things up a bit, plus it was one of the very first MY13s built and they had a bit of a backlog of orders to sort through.

Looking forward to a full pictorial in June. Congratulations!

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's about right, my dealer had given me an ETA of 10-12 weeks from the date they'd send the order to Solihull to delivery here on the West Coast / So Cal. Mine arrived in just over 12, but that was with the holidays in between which no doubt slowed things up a bit, plus it was one of the very first MY13s built and they had a bit of a backlog of orders to sort through.

Looking forward to a full pictorial in June. Congratulations!
Awesome! I am actually not in a rush, but excited it's coming in a couple months.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine mid-December and it came in the last week in January, but I couldn't pick it up until February. But I'm in the Midwest (Chicago) so it makes sense that I would have a shorter lead time.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

The dealership just e-mailed me that they expect delivery on 12 June 2013.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink