Ordered a 2013 Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now begins the sleepless nights! Cannot wait, just as excited as you.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, i get excited just reading that, and I already have mine.

awesome.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some weird reason I was almost hoping delivery was DELAYED - haha! I know, it sounds weird, but I am going to miss my current LR4. The new one will seem so bare when I first get it - that's why I will hopefully make the trip to Oakhurst, CA to get my roof rack, ladder, and sliders installed a week or so after delivery.

I am still debating on the car cover....

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will definitely enjoy the silence for a week or two though. It's amazing how quiet and rattle free these cars are in stock form, we forget because we add all this crap on (chunky off-road tires, racks, sliders, junk in the trunk, etc.) and then get used to the road / wind noise that they generate.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will definitely enjoy the silence for a week or two though. It's amazing how quiet and rattle free these cars are in stock form, we forget because we add all this crap on (chunky off-road tires, racks, sliders, junk in the trunk, etc.) and then get used to the road / wind noise that they generate.
I absolutely know what you mean - hehe! :)

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love it and forget your current rig in two-days - all that fancy new leather... it'll cuddle you... and hold you... and warm you...

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update...

The Land Rover dealership just e-mailed me that my 2013 LR4 arrived early - TODAY! I think I will take delivery on Saturday before I head to Boston for a week.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635