Picked up my Causeway Grey LR4...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 3/16...expected 6/1, but was told it might be later.
Thanks, Horatio!

It will be cool to see when our LR4s arrive. I ordered mine about one week after your order and mine is set to deliver June 16th. I think it will be an extra week or so since I am in CA and it needs to be trucked across country.

-David

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seaports of entry for us here (in SoCal) are usually LA/Long Beach or Oxnard, I doubt yours will be trucked from the East Coast, David. My LR4 arrived to Oxnard from the UK and took a leisurely, 1-hour stroll down the 101 Fwy to my dealer in Encino. :smile:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seaports of entry for us here (in SoCal) are usually LA/Long Beach or Oxnard, I doubt yours will be trucked from the East Coast, David. My LR4 arrived to Oxnard from the UK and took a leisurely, 1-hour stroll down the 101 Fwy to my dealer in Encino. :smile:
Wow, thanks! I had no idea! I thought for sure they would be over in NY/NJ?

Thanks for that information - very helpful (as usual).

Do you know of a way I can track my order? Right now my dealership is giving me updates about every couple weeks.

Regards, David

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't ask, but after it sails (figure about 25-35 days of transit time, so it's probably still in the UK now if they gave you a mid-June ETA) they should be able to provide you with s/s line and vessel name if you ask them nicely.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That doesn't happen to be an Aston Martin Vantage to the left of the LR4, does it?

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys have sharp eyes! Yes, that is my Vantage roadster. Sort of have a V8/British invasion theme going on in my garage. In the storage, I've have a 993 and a RX-7 :)

Sorry for the long tease but pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to take new photos but so far, i am loving the color. You can describe the color as really dark grey or light black but against the black pack, it's very distinguishable without looking too "murderish".

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Horatio!

It will be cool to see when our LR4s arrive. I ordered mine about one week after your order and mine is set to deliver June 16th. I think it will be an extra week or so since I am in CA and it needs to be trucked across country.

-David

Mine has arrived early. I'll probably try to pick it up tomorrow and post pictures.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has arrived early. I'll probably try to pick it up tomorrow and post pictures.
Wow! Awesome! Right now mine is moved in a little early to around June 10th. I am waiting for an update next week for the firm date. Congratulations - that is pretty early!

Can't wait see photos.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still haggling on my trade of my 2010 Lux (including the surround cameras and vision assist) with 41,000 miles. The dealer is willing to pay 33,000, which I think is a bit light. I took a look at the Causeway on the lot and am glad I chose it over Orkney, but wish Stornaway was still available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635