Picked up my Causeway Grey LR4...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And goodbye Nara Bronze! After a 3 month wait I finally got the LR4 of my choice. Here is the option list:

Causeway Grey with ebony interior and black piano trim
HSE Lux with extended leather pack
HD rear locking diff
Vision assist
Black pack

I love the new premium leather and extended leather option, makes the interior very luxurious.

The causeway grey is a gorgeous deep gray metallic and with the black pack, makes the truck pretty sporty looking.

I already have a ton of things in the garage waiting to be installed and I'll take pics of everything for everyone to enjoy but for now, a teaser pic:

03-BCE1C7D8AA0F-12221-0000090A70412462_zps6cf7d1f9.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey LR4TQ,

Great to see you again - wow, BEAUTIFUL color with the black pack!!! I can't wait to see more! :)

As you know, I am also getting rid of my Nara Bronze, but decided to go with Fuji White with black pack, HSE Lux, Arabica Interior, Heavy duty, etc.

Can't wait to see more photos!!!

-David

JMC08

Reaction score
Wow, I bet that looks great. Looking forward to more photos. I see you have a Vantage as well. What are the specs on that one?

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I'm waiting for almost the same spec to arrive in June. Does Causeway look almost black in some light conditions, or does it always look grey? I'm trading in my 2010 Stornaway Grey and chose Causeway because the Orkney replacement for Stornaway is too light in my opinion. Judging from your picture, I think I made the right choice.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I'm waiting for almost the same spec to arrive in June. Does Causeway look almost black in some light conditions, or does it always look grey? I'm trading in my 2010 Stornaway Grey and chose Causeway because the Orkney replacement for Stornaway is too light in my opinion. Judging from your picture, I think I made the right choice.
My apologies if I missed it before, but when did you order your 2013? I ordered about 3 weeks ago and I am expecting a mid-June delivery. I am very excited for you!

I actually considered the Causeway Grey as there was one at the dealership that was really nice. It's definitely a dark grey color, and in certain lights (in my opinion), it looks almost black or coal colored. It's a lot darker than the Orkney Grey color.

Looking forward to seeing your new LR4 when it arrives!

-David

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's a cool color. From that shot, reminds me of my Porsche's Slate Gray. DArk gray with a very slight taupe hue.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My apologies if I missed it before, but when did you order your 2013? I ordered about 3 weeks ago and I am expecting a mid-June delivery. I am very excited for you!

I actually considered the Causeway Grey as there was one at the dealership that was really nice. It's definitely a dark grey color, and in certain lights (in my opinion), it looks almost black or coal colored. It's a lot darker than the Orkney Grey color.

Looking forward to seeing your new LR4 when it arrives!

-David
Ordered 3/16...expected 6/1, but was told it might be later.

chinochulo

Reaction score
Wow, I bet that looks great. Looking forward to more photos. I see you have a Vantage as well. What are the specs on that one?

JMC08 you have sharp eyes--it looks so obvious now that you mention it--at first glance I thought it was a 6-series or something. Guess the side mirror and flank gave it away. Nice stable of rides LR4TQ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM