Pos or Neg Switching? ARB Intensity Lights Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of installing the ARB bumper to my 2016 LR4 with the ARB Intensity Lights. Testing the lights before final install tomorrow I can't get the ARB lights to come on. I set them up for positive switching but thinking maybe the truck is set up for negative switching? I have power to the relay but no power from relay to the lights.

Anyone know if the newer LR4s are NEG or POS switching? Anyone else install the ARB lights? What a pain to get through the firewall on these trucks especially on the late model ones. Can't wait to have this project done where I'll do a full build page of everything I've done. Quick shot of where it stands as of today.
IMG_6333.JPG

Thanks all!

backcountryLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't answer your question, but consider me subscribed to the build page.

That's the last thing on my long list of things I want to do to my new LR4. Had it a month. First compos, bfg ko2s, prospeed rack and underbody protection.

I may give it a couple years before throwing this bumper and a winch on, but haven't seen many of the recent generation with it. Looking forward to seeing the build. Good luck.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635