Raw Gas Smell while offroading Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i still hang out with my VW Touareg gang o you will see a few VW Booty shot's ! One buddy of mine decided to park his Touareg and buy a new Rubicon. That's the Tan one ...

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
End of Hell's revenge
web.jpg

web.jpg

Fins-N-Things
web.jpg

Hell's Revenge Climb 4
web.jpg

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
web.jpg

The Moab Rash! Yes you WILL get bumper rash in Moab!
web.jpg

WHAT AM I DOING ON HERE!?!? :biggrin: Fins-N-Things
web.jpg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man none of your pics showed up! I got prompted for some kind of login and password that I don't have! Can you post the link or something? They sound like great pictures!

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man none of your pics showed up! I got prompted for some kind of login and password that I don't have! Can you post the link or something? They sound like great pictures!

DOHHHH!!!:mad: I put the pics in my secured folder.... One moment folks I will move them...

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Folks! Let's try this again!!!!!

Fins-N-Things
web.jpg

More Fins-N-THings
web.jpg

Easing on down!
web.jpg

Gotta LOVE Moab Bumper Rash
web.jpg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really awesome pics! Makes me want to hit the road for Moab next Spring/summer! If it weren't for the 4000 miles round trip just to GET THERE, it would be done.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Toddjb122! I will have the dealer check the top seal next week when I take it in for service!
For the record, I don't know if there is anything up there called a top seal, but when they dropped my tank they saw the evidence of gas seeping out. I'm guessing the only holes in the tank are where the filler neck goes in and where the fuel line comes out. Had to be one of those in my case.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9