Remove & Replaced battery--Now I'm screwed HELP !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speed racer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2005 Range Rover HSE and I disconnected the Negative battery cable and then hooked it back up.. Now when I get in the car and start it, the message board says-Air Suspension is Inactive Also the BRAKE ABS light is now lit up-Also The Traction Control Light is now lit up too..NO CODES THOUGH.

The car was running perfect, since the day I got it and I have had no problems at all and No warning lights have ever came on.. What the Hell happened? How can I fix this problem.. Is there a reset button or something???

Please help guys, I''m screwed Again... I need to just leave stuff alone..... I''m not even sure if I can drive the car with the Air Suspension Inactive..

Speed racer

Reaction score
The Problem has been fixed... One of our great members told me to turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and then all the way to the right and the codes all vanished.... You guys are the best ! Thanks for everything

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is good info... chalk that up and save that in your memory banks to help others.

TRD4ME

Reaction score
Any time you disconnect the battery on an 03-05 Range Rover you need to work the steering wheel left and right (lock to lock). It recalibrates the steering angle sensor.

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM