Saved songs??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm my 2013 there is an option to save songs when they are playing from satellite. How do you play the songs back? Where are they?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is such an option?!? Where? I know there is an option to save CDs in the virtual CD changer, but I've not heard of the capability to save music from other sources on the built in hard drive. I think there is the option of "liking" favorite songs playing on Sirius as they are playing, so that the tuner finds and plays them the next time they are being broadcast (not sure though, never tried that feature...) But I don't believe it's possible to save them for playback.

bash535i

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to know how the "Add to Favorites" button works as well !

I have wondered this for the past year, but haven't been able to find any info on it over the www.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is the option of "liking" favorite songs playing on Sirius as they are playing, so that the tuner finds and plays them the next time they are being broadcast

This actually is the "Save Song" function. Not really "saving" the song, so maybe not the best description for LR/Sirius to use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM