Voice Dialect Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, this is somewhat silly, but here goes. Both our 2010 LR4 and 2012 RR had the ability to change the voice from English (American) to English (British). We really liked the British accent (authentic or not).

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it on our new 2016. There doesn't seem to be an option for that. I can change to many different languages, but the only English is with an American accent. Am I stuck here?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I kinda miss that Brit lady's **** accent myself. AFAIK, it is gone from NAS vehicles since the MY2012 infotainment system was introduced.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But can you switch to a Yankee girl if you want to? Methinks the English default is now region-specific.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But can you switch to a Yankee girl if you want to? Methinks the English default is now region-specific.

It's been so long since I fiddled with original settings. I can have a look later.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I'm not alone in missing our Brit lady. I wonder if there is a way to unlock her in the software.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's gotta be a post 2012 change as our 2012 has the option of the British lady which we have selected as soon as we picked it up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9