What is the better suspension upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mexican_Defender

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a question on suspension lifts. Not that there is much choice in the matter, but I have basically narrowed it down to two choices. OME and Terrafirma +2". I am looking to fit my Defender 110 with 35's when the stock 32's wear out. I am almost certain that in order to do that I will have to install the lift as well if I want to avoid tire clearance issues.

Also, I am in the process of obtaining the external roll cage with roof rack from Safety Devices, and the second question would be the "usage" level that I should get (regular, medium or HD). The cage and rack come in at an estimated 150 kg for the two. I would not be doing much expeditioning with the vehicle, but would use it for family trips both on and off road, but the main use is as my daily driver. Any input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a 110, I would only go H.D. and it would not be the T.F suspension they are to weak and poorly built, go OME and have a great off roading experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM