Windshield issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this feature on my LR3. Love it, used to it and dont even notice anymore. I have noticed that when someone brings it up or I think about it, the lines become much more obvious for a while.....

NaraBronzeLR4

Reaction score
I second the "you get used to it" comments. Bugged the hell out of me at first. A stone then cracked my windshield and I had the opportunity to replace it with one without the lines via a 3rd party glass dealer (LR doesn't handle windshield repairs). But I had already used the heated element one time in Lake Tahoe and it melted 3" of snow off my windshield in less than a minute -- I was hooked!

I rarely even notice it anymore.

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read a lot of complaints about this myself and I personally think it's an amazing feature - especially where needed. Yes, at night if I look for it, it can impare because I'm expecting it to. But once I stop thinking about it, it's gone... and doesn't bother me at all. I think at night in the rain it might be more noticable... but honestly, I think it's an amazing windscreen and the best in class.

I couldn't agree more. When my fiance and myself test drove the LR4 it was very annoying. I was looking for it though after reading about it on this forum. Now after 3 weeks of ownership, I only notice it when looking at it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM