Windshield Wipers & Sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwilson114

Reaction score
Hi Guys- my windshield wipers only work when I manually hold the switch down to go really fast. My LR3 has the automatic rain sensor but that is not working either... Also my sunroof just stopped working the other day. I only have 45k on it... Im wondering if it's a probelm with the fuses or sensors? Any suggestions before taking to dealer

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, sounds like a fuse, but I Moved to the LR3 section for better response.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reset my sunroof the other day, with the key in position 1, hold the sunroof close button for 30 seconds and see if that resets it. Not sure about the wipers.

GMT

Reaction score
I just reset my sunroof the other day, with the key in position 1, hold the sunroof close button for 30 seconds and see if that resets it.

Have had to do the same with my sunroof in the past as well.

RichL73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same issue with the sunroof, didn't know about the recalibration and the dealer charged $130 to do what roverman suggested

magicmarker

Reaction score
I just reset my sunroof the other day, with the key in position 1, hold the sunroof close button for 30 seconds and see if that resets it. Not sure about the wipers.

THANK YOU - this just fixed my sunroof. I am constantly amazed at how many hidden features are in the rovers, I love it.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same issue with the sunroof, didn't know about the recalibration and the dealer charged $130 to do what roverman suggested

Wow, that works out to an hourly rate of over $15000!!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72