2001 Discovery 2 wet floorboards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrischris70

Reaction score
I have cleaned both drain lines ( and have even temporarily removed the ******* until I can fix this) and have bypassed the heater core. My problem is that my driver's side and passenger side floor vents are still dripping water at an alarming rate. Later today I will try and get pictures of the vents so I can show how bad they are leaking. What am I missing? What is still leaking? Thank you in advance for any advice or help.

Update: For any one who is in the future encountering this problem, one thing to do is pull the carpet back next to the floor vents and pull the drain hose off. Blow the crud out of it and scrape what's left out of the hvac drain. I think I may have of fixed mine. Will update after next drive with the AC

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sorry no one replied, and glad you fixed your issue.

Chrischris70

Reaction score
Thank you, and it's fine. Makes me feel a bit better about myself.once I thought about it I realized I never actually cleared the lines. Now I get to let my carpet dry and stick it back in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM