2010 LR4 LED Headlight "rings"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Hello.
New LR4 ownere (2010). I'm sure the question has been posted before but do the LED's around the headlights light up or is it just there for looks. HSE base.

Thank you in advance.

Gregg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.. I moved your other post to the LR4 section... hoping you get a better response.

paabator

Reaction score
Hello.
New LR4 ownere (2010). I'm sure the question has been posted before but do the LED's around the headlights light up or is it just there for looks. HSE base.

Thank you in advance.

Gregg

I have the same problem with you in my LED car headlights, and I have not found the sollution.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Thank you in advance.

Gregg
The LED "rings" or accent lights only work on the 2010 Lux models and not the standard or HSE models. It may look like there are LEDs, but they are not real and the headlight is not wired for it on the non-Lux models. A lot of guys were really mad about this fact.

A few non-Lux 2010 LR4 owners have upgraded their side marker lights to LEDs and that has a cool look.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem with you in my LED car headlights, and I have not found the sollution.

If you really want the LED accent lights, you can buy the 2011 or 2012 light assembly and have the dealer program the LEDs for you. Waste of money IMO. The Accent LEDs are dull. They definitely can make them much brighter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM