Air Susp and DSC Inactive warning lights on '03 RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

csevers

The ignition on my 2003 RR HSE locked-up and I couldn't start the car. I had it flat-bedded to the dealer who said it was a steering column problem and replaced it. 20 miles later I am getting "Air Suspension Inactive", "DSC Inactive" messages as well as amber "Brake" and "ABS" lights.

PLEASE HELP?!?

ruffinit

Reaction score
wow, i wish i could help! Good luck...keep us posted. It could be something as minor as wires being crossed.

C

csevers

Ended up being a simple problem. Dealer did not reset EDU - electric display unit - properly. Had it back a week and no problems so I hope its fixed.

R

RangeRoverHSE

You have to reinitialize the system. This is done by turning the steering wheel lock-to-lock going to the left then going to the right while the engine is running but you are stationary. Good luck!

R

renaldop

yeah...im getting the air suspension inactive on my RR-HSE as well...i set up an appointment with the dealer...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635