check engine light - code p003e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tazdevl

Reaction score
got in a few more miles.....and seems like this check engine light issue just might be fixed.....still frustrated with land rover north america interaction.....but also still like the lr4 more than a new jeep or the toyota landcruiser......these i think are the only real competitors to the LR4 as I do need and use the offroad capability.....the seat comfort with arm rest, high position, ride smoothness, large windows with great side and rear visibility, and aesthetically it is attractive.....if i had a crystal ball and knew it would have no further problems would be easy to decide to keep it, but in dealing with LRNA, i have no confidence they are really interested in taking care of me if i had any future significant problems.....

..my initial liason wont talk to me since my demand letter, and says another department has to handle it, but she doesn't know and/or wouldn't give me a phone number for anyone to talk to in the other department, I have to wait for them to call me.......

I'd send an email to LRNA senior management. Check out YouTube. There are some lr4 lr experience rollout videos. Try first name last, first name underscore etc... @ land rover.com Again google the domain. I'd pitch the car personally.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another 1500ish miles, and no check engine light.......so feeling pretty confident it is now fixed.....finally got a good response from land rover corporate....apparently can't give the details due to a confidentiallity agreement, but they made me a good offer for my trouble, so I have decided to keep my current lr4......did some offroading this weekend this car really is impressive, from luxury to deep steep ruts, back to luxury with a few button pushes.....very fun......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9