DDMTUNING HID lights won't light up the same time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as many of you guys did, I ordered a pair of DDMTUNING 35W kit. It worked perfectly for about a week, then starts to shut off one at a time. In addition, only one will turned on, either left or right. Left for Monday, right for Tuesday, and both for Friday. Sometimes a turn off turn on will correct the problem, but most of the time there are no luck.

Any of you guys had/having this ?:albertein

UPDATES~!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I had my DDM kit in my 2010 HSE, I had no issues. Did you Try disconnecting and reconnecting the wiring? Did you get a 35 or 55 W kit? If disconnecting and reconnecting does not work, you may need to have them send you a replacement. You may have gotten a bad ballast or bulb. I would recheck the connections if I were you.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as many of you guys did, I ordered a pair of DDMTUNING 35W kit. It worked perfectly for about a week, then starts to shut off one at a time. In addition, only one will turned on, either left or right. Left for Monday, right for Tuesday, and both for Friday. Sometimes a turn off turn on will correct the problem, but most of the time there are no luck.

Any of you guys had/having this ?:albertein
I have had absolutely no problems with my kit that I installed at least 6 months ago. To reiterate what baobay said, you definitely should go back and make sure everything is properly connected and you have the ballast anchored properly so it can vent heat. If the re-wiring does not work, then definitely contact DDM and get a replacement kit. It could have been damaged during shipping from China. You should not be having these problems, as there are some of the list who had these in their car for years with no problem.

Keep us posted! As you probably agree, the modification is AWESOME - you can't beat the lighting. I would never go back to regular bulbs. In fact, I have a spare HID kit boxed up just in case I have issues.

-David

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is in for 15K services today. Dealer called that they are not be able to active the voice command. *Land Rover Pasadena*.

Got the rental car, 11 yellow Camaro base. Totaled it on the way back home. Driving 45 mph back home, a stupid pick up in the opposite direction just pull out in front of me trying to make a left tern. What do you expect? American car do not stop at all.....

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6445365221_1238539c52_b.jpg

6445365169_a756801285_b.jpg

6445365051_164b8d482d_b.jpg

Last edited:

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im okay, the other party was transported to the hospital, since he got side impact and span 180 degrees..

Can not believe the passenger side door in the Camaro will not open..

Anyway...drive safe anybody....

dtreidjr

Reaction score
Get that car into the dealer right away. First pic says that the airbag needs to be serviced. You'll want to get that fixed.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get that car into the dealer right away. First pic says that the airbag needs to be serviced. You'll want to get that fixed.

Yes Yes...driving with the hood folded is not safe too...

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im okay, the other party was transported to the hospital, since he got side impact and span 180 degrees..

Can not believe the passenger side door in the Camaro will not open..

Anyway...drive safe anybody....

glad you are ok.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink