DRL's and GAP tool - 2012 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can enable the Daylight Running Lights with the Gap IID toll. Options for Canadian or Scandinavian version. 2 min job.

Have you or has anyone else ever figured out what the "DRL Standard" setting does? I use the Canadian option because I couldn't get any results with Standard.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my IID tool so I’m kind of a noobie. I was wondering what the process of turning the DRL’s on as well as the digital speedo.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured it out, but I have 2 more questions. Do you have to reset the date and time every time you enable tings like DRL’s? Also what’s the difference from Canadian and Scandinavian. Also is there any way to make it so the LED out line around the high beams and the regular lights the DRL’s I had those in mind when thinking the car had DRLs.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured it out, but I have 2 more questions. Do you have to reset the date and time every time you enable tings like DRL’s? Also what’s the difference from Canadian and Scandinavian. Also is there any way to make it so the LED out line around the high beams and the regular lights the DRL’s I had those in mind when thinking the car had DRLs.

Yup every time you make changes to the ccf file and reupload it, you have to reset the time and date and change the temp units back to F.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV