Exhaust Modifications (Muffler Replacement or Straight Pipes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to wait until the club uploads their pics. Most of my rides were night trails and since it was my first time driving, I took very few pics. I did feel like I was in a war zone though. The forestry were doing some prescribed burns in the area, so there were small fires as we were driving.

I should have more in the next few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 75

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put them up on photobucket and link them here so Dave (Finlay) can see em and ill snag the link and send to the web guys.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put them up on photobucket and link them here so Dave (Finlay) can see em and ill snag the link and send to the web guys.

I don't have an account. I'll just email them to you and David. Feel free to share them with the club. Let me know if the photos are too large, and I'll re-send them in lower resolution.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have an account. I'll just email them to you and David. Feel free to share them with the club. Let me know if the photos are too large, and I'll re-send them in lower resolution.
Got em - thanks! Those are some great photos!

Tell the guy with the green Defender that I will trade him my LR4.

He He He

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding some of the pics so all can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 75

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some things are just black and white....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 67

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics Brandon!

Interesting story on the D-90. Friday night we were on a ride and I was behind him. As we enter a "play area" we start to climb and descend the hills. As he is going down a rather large gully, I hear a loud bang. I figured he smacked his frame and I start to reconsider my angle. I slowly, and I mean hill descent slow, crawl down the slope. Going slow there were no issues.

I pulled up next to him and see he piped a front tire. So several of us start the process of assisting him with his tire. In doing so we found out how the tire got popped. He had hose clamps on his springs and the excess metal sliced a 5 in gash into the tire.

Moral of the story, don't let a shop put sharp metal in your wheel wells.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV