extended leather pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's nice but did not get it for a couple reasons. The first being that I have young kids and a dog and they can beat up the leather on the doors. The second is that that position can get wet easily when it rains from open doors or Gos forbid, a window left accidentally open.

And $1k is not chump change and my wife did not want to spend theory on it.

But it sure is nice. I had full leather interior on my boxes yet and it was cocoa - very similar to arabica but a bit lighter.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good on the Almond and Arabica interiors, but I think it's unnecessary on the the black dashboards (ebony and ivory). If I was going with Almond I would probably get it, but I am leaning strongly towards the Ivory interior (which has the black dash) and if I do go that way I'm skipping the ELP.

Just my two cents.
Honesty, I have Ebony extended and it's very nice in black... if you're getting Ivory with the black dash the extended would look delicious.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's nice but did not get it for a couple reasons. The first being that I have young kids and a dog and they can beat up the leather on the doors. The second is that that position can get wet easily when it rains from open doors or Gos forbid, a window left accidentally open.

And $1k is not chump change and my wife did not want to spend theory on it.

But it sure is nice. I had full leather interior on my boxes yet and it was cocoa - very similar to arabica but a bit lighter.

You made the right decision with the kids and dog, one big scratch would suck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72