Front Lower Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drivrswntd

Reaction score
Our 05 is now do up for new front lower ball joints and I figured with 69k on the clock and if I was doing the ball joints might as well get the inner bushings done as well, so I figured easiest way to do this is just put all new lower control arms in. Started researching pricing and the best I found over here was around $250 each plus shipping. I went on disco3 uk and found the latest part #'s for the lower control arms with the new revised ball joints which are RBJ501540 and RBJ501550 and tried a google search for the best pricing. I ended up at lrseries.com which is located in the UK. I got the pair shipped to my door for $440 us, which was way better than getting them over here in the us. Ordered yesterday and they'll be at my door by Friday, not too shabby!

I wanted to give everyone the heads up as I am sure a lot of you are getting to the point you'll be needing lower control arms. Check out lrseries.com I am going to make DIY for it once mine get here as well and will update this post.

Jay

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72