GoPro for Trail Vids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heading to a trail as part of a LR event this weekend. Thought it might be fun to capture some video so I can share with family members. GoPro?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heading to a trail as part of a LR event this weekend. Thought it might be fun to capture some video so I can share with family members. GoPro?

Never used one but should be suitable for your needs.

I sure do wish I would have gotten in on the IPO!

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure do wish I would have gotten in on the IPO!

Yep, they did OK! They really did create a market segment and then did an excellent job of marketing it by using extreme sports people to capture amazing video. I certainly stopped to watch their video promotions in sporting goods stores a few times. There have been a couple of times on my mountain bike when I would have like to show my (adult) kids what I was doing. ;-)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brandon (bushway9172) on here has a GoPro and it's awesome. A few guys in my rover club use them and they are extremely easy, take incredible video, and very cool.

I have been thinking about getting one, but I hate most electronics - so let's see if I make an exception. :)

Last edited:

96_993TT

Reaction score
GoPro's work great. Make sure you get the remote version though. It saves a lot of headache getting in/out to turn the thing on/off. The GoPro3 Black comes with the remote.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99