Just for grins: A few different LUXs. Which one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two separate dealers have the following LUXs finally in stock. Which would you go for? Two of them have only the extended leather option (both in ebony interior) exteriors are Corris Gray or Fuji White. The third one has the arabica dark seats with Corris Gray exterior and only the heavy duty option installed.

All three are within a few hundred dollars of each other.

I know only I can make the decision. I'm just asking for grins. I like them both.

If it comes down to it, is the heavy duty option a strong resale selling point? Or extended leather?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Fuji White HSE Lux with Arabica, but I'd go with the Corris Gray! :) Hehe!

Plus it has the Heavy Duty package - I would take that (myself) over the extended leather.

-David

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI..I just did a quick search on Autotrader dot com and came up with about 10 2013 LUX LR4's.....all new. Not sure what dealers have issues with territory, but from my industry (yachts) we were not allowed to use sites like this that didn't keep "outsiders" from inquiring so perhaps this is just those without restrictions...it also could be just teasers, but I saw almost every color on there for sale.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the extended leather and love it to bits, but could also live without it. The color combination and HD package supersedes the extended leather ten fold. Corris with Arabica is a sick must have combo... Hot and classy.

JMC08

Reaction score
I too vote for the Corris grey with Arabica interior. Sounds like a fantastic combo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99