Just for grins: A few different LUXs. Which one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get the HD package. It's amazing offroad and you get the full sized spare

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the extended leather and love it to bits, but could also live without it. The color combination and HD package supersedes the extended leather ten fold. Corris with Arabica is a sick must have combo... Hot and classy.
I love my Fuji White with black trim and Arabica interior, but man I'm having a bit of Corris Gray envy right now! :)

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also love my Fuji White, but I think I'll go for a Corris Gray when I get my 2014.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get so upset with the three dealers around here. Unless you want White or Black you are going to have to order a vehicle and both of those colors are non-starters for me. One dealer has 13 in stock 7 Black and 6 White. The second dealer has 2 , one each Black and White. The third dealer has 3 black, 1 white, 1 Silver and 1 Gray. So out of 21 vehicles 19 are black or white.

Go with the Gray.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In California, I would probably have gone with Fuji as well.
But I will likely be moving to a snowy climate in 1.5-2 years - haha! :)

No, I do love the Fuji White, looks great with the black design package and my accessories. The Corris Gray has that awesome gun metal gray look to it, so will look awesome.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also love my Fuji White, but I think I'll go for a Corris Gray when I get my 2014.
Hey there!

Ah yes, I was wondering if you would be getting a 2014 since your lease must be up next year? What about the GL?

-David

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do LUXs depreciate any faster than HSE?

Just curious. The dealer offer on a non-LUX HSE is $4,500 less than a LUX. I know, I know -- if you're spending this much already why not go for the gold.

costelj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get so upset with the three dealers around here. Unless you want White or Black you are going to have to order a vehicle and both of those colors are non-starters for me. One dealer has 13 in stock 7 Black and 6 White. The second dealer has 2 , one each Black and White. The third dealer has 3 black, 1 white, 1 Silver and 1 Gray. So out of 21 vehicles 19 are black or white.
Be happy you have dealers. As in, more than one. My entire state (Oregon) has one, and no dealer in another state (California or Washington, for example) is allowed to sell to me because of where I live. Land Rover calls it "Dealer Protection".

I guess the bright side is that it makes negotiating on price rather easy - there isn't any

Edit to add: the actual bright side is that my sales person is friendly, straightforward, and helpful. Thank goodness. I would buy from him even if there were ten dealers in the state (but it sure would be nice to have some leverage. :) )

Last edited:

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there!

Ah yes, I was wondering if you would be getting a 2014 since your lease must be up next year? What about the GL?

-David

Hey David,
yes I will be leasing a 2014. The lease on my wife's van will be up in January and we will most likely get a GL. We need a larger vehicle for the 3 kids as the LR is a little tight esp with 2 car seats and a booster seat. Need to decide whether to go with a 350 Bluetec or a 450...Will test drive both and go from there.
I am looking forward to seeing what changes LR has planned for 2014. We shall see. If I don't like it I can always get a 2013.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635