Lower control arm replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have access to Alldata to double check some labor times? My warranty and the dealership are quoting different times even though they both say they use motor alldata. Warranty says 2.2 hrs for LCAs and .7 for the prop shaft bearing/carrier bearing; dealership is saying 5 for LCAs (3 for r/r and 2 for alignment) and 2 for the bearing

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 for alignment? They going for lunch in the middle of that job?

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the dealer alignment includes height calibration, but that still seems like a lot of time for that job.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have access to Alldata to double check some labor times? My warranty and the dealership are quoting different times even though they both say they use motor alldata. Warranty says 2.2 hrs for LCAs and .7 for the prop shaft bearing/carrier bearing; dealership is saying 5 for LCAs (3 for r/r and 2 for alignment) and 2 for the bearing

I know some places quote different times for warranty work and regular work. Could this be the warranty company claiming the warranty time allocated, while the dealership is using traditional book time, since it isn't the factory warranty ?

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 for alignment? They going for lunch in the middle of that job?
Yea, warranty is paying out a flat $130 for the alignment
I know some places quote different times for warranty work and regular work. Could this be the warranty company claiming the warranty time allocated, while the dealership is using traditional book time, since it isn't the factory warranty ?
I thought about this, but with them both saying they use the same source, i didnt think that was the case.

I called the warranty co again and they said they’ll pay 40% over their list time if the dealer can show documentation that something like a factory repair manual stated more time than alldata

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA