Memory Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking into retrofitting the seat memory module. my wife's getting ****** about the lack of memory seating as she hates adjusting the seats each time she drives. can someone tell me if your memory seat control location? is it on the side of the seat with the seat control, or is it on the door panel? thanks in advance!

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's on the door panel. Is it possible to retrofit?

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've found the memory module. i suspect i just need to find the actual door panel controller and swap out the existing.

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please let us know how you make out with this.

Lack of memory seats is my only major complaint with this truck so far. I personally find it pretty lame that LR makes you step up to the lux to get this option in what is already a $50K+ truck.

Even with the buttons and the module, I wonder if you will end up with some kind of error code, since I assume you aren't also planning to retrofit the power tilt / tele for the steering column.

I also wonder if adding the seat memory module would give you the side view mirror "dip" in reverse?

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back. Anyone attempted this? My one misgiving on the truck. I have to assume you need the button panel, fascia, anything else?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM