Rear Seat Back Recline Adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timc930

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe if I get bored I'll take the seat apart to see if I can correct it. I was stupid not to get this fixed when truck was under warranty, but at the time, I just installed the dog barrier, and I thought it was just crooked and not the seat.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you try to fold all the middle row seats flat, does this section stick up above the other seats?

Daveykid

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just stared at my truck for 15 minutes, and I can’t figure it out. I would have bet money the seats reclined.
Can I come in from the garage now? I've been out here for three days now trying to find the recline lever! :)

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my parents bought my LR4 back In 2010 when I was a kid. Since I basically grew up in the back seat of this car on long road trips i can confidently tell you there is no reclining feature, it’s a fixed position sadly. I would spend hours in the back seat fiddling with all the levers and pull tabs but would only be able to fold them upright, down, down flat or all the was up against the front seats. There’s no where in the owners manual that states they recline either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72