New buyer help: just need quick feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Brand new here and looking for some quick help from the community.

I’ve been in talks with a dealership for a while about this Landmark Edition they have [with less than 30k miles] and have gotten them down to $48.8k for the vehicle.

I’m just wanting to hear from the folks that really know best — is this a good deal?

I appreciate your time just reading this, and further appreciate any help.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would help to know the year.

Also, assuming it's a 2014 or newer, that thing better have the HD package if you really fancy yourself as an overlander.

Is it CPO?

Reaction score
My apologies — I thought the Landmark option was only available on 2016s which they released later in the year as a mid-year 2016.5 version. Also, thanks for calling out the Heavy Duty option. Indeed this does have that option. Thanks for replying.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it come with a CPO warranty?

Even if it does, that price seems a bit high. It's been a while since I've been in the market, though.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a terrible deal anyway. I bought my then 2 year old 2013 HSE for $41,000 with 25,000 on it. I think generally the market has gone up for LR4s because well, because Disco :( plus it's a landmark which would add a couple grand. I'd say you're at least in the ballpark and the last couple grand you might save might not be worth the hassle of looking.
But I have also been out of the market for a while so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck!

Reaction score
I don't think it's a terrible deal anyway. I bought my then 2 year old 2013 HSE for $41,000 with 25,000 on it. I think generally the market has gone up for LR4s because well, because Disco :( plus it's a landmark which would add a couple grand. I'd say you're at least in the ballpark and the last couple grand you might save might not be worth the hassle of looking.
But I have also been out of the market for a while so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck!

Good feedback. Appreciate it.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been in the market for a long while, but if it is the latest model available of LR4, has HD and is CPO, I would be very, very tempted. Assuming I could find a way to permanently get rid of the damned start/stop function.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there's no warranty, that price is definitely high. If the dealer can throw in an extended warranty, it's a bit more reasonable.

Agreed, even though I haven't been 'lucky' enough to use my CPO, I would say it's a must have.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635