Opinions on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wanted army green, but they don't offer that color. ;-(

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with an idea of replacing my LR 4 with an Aintree Green RRS...there's one floating around nearby, but this green isn't dark enough for me; so it looks like I'll miss the bus again

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with an idea of replacing my LR 4 with an Aintree Green RRS...there's one floating around nearby, but this green isn't dark enough for me; so it looks like I'll miss the bus again

I was seconds away from choosing the Aintree Green over my Orkney Gray RRS. Both colors are the best IMO, for the RRS.

I love what I got but I'll always **** the green one way or another.

The RRSs are drying up REALLY fast so if you want one, get one now. Otherwise, you won't just miss the bus, you'll miss the train.

The LR4 and RRS are two completely different animals. Both are wonderful. But I will admit, when I wake up in the morning, I cannot wait to get into my RRS and drive it.

Never owned a car in my life that's moved me more.

Last edited:

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so many opinions about color, it's tough. Ultimately, you have to pick the color that you like best and fits your needs.

In reality, ALL of the colors look great on the LR4! :)

AMEN!
This morning I am making a final offer at the last leftover 2012 LR4 at my dealer, HSE LUX Nara Bronze w/ Arabica. I am ready for a change from white. I am just concerned about the light color interior. All my kids do is soccer and baseball and I cant find a zip lock bag to make them crawl in before getting in the truck!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be. Arabica is not as light as it looks in some photos. In some ways, it hides dirt marks even better than black leather.
I agree! I have only had my truck for a few days, but I am very happy with the Arabica. It was darker to me in person, which is great because it seems to be able to hide dirt, etc. really well.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree! I have only had my truck for a few days, but I am very happy with the Arabica. It was darker to me in person, which is great because it seems to be able to hide dirt, etc. really well.

That is one of my main reasons to not consider '12 or below cars. I need to have tan carpeting, but want dark seats. Bingo! Arabica!

JMC08

Reaction score

I took my Range Rover in for an oil change this morning. They had a new Range Rover Sport in Aintree Green. It looked fantastic and stood out nicely among the 5 black ones sitting around it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM