Photo Request- White LR4 with Headlamp Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how they'll look on my white LR4 with the black grille. If you have a white LR4 with the black design pack (or just a black grille) and headlamp guards, I'd love to see some pics... I have a feeling nobody has this, but it's worth a shot!

Also, what does it take to install them? Is it easy to do? Any chance anyone has a set for sale?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 43

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Brandon,

VERY easy to install (no drilling, etc.). I had them on my 2011, but opted to leave them off my 2013 because the black would look a bit odd with my Fuji White with black design package. Plus, I'm putting the money toward an ARB front bumper. :)

-David

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that its the same thing, but I have some Lamin-x clear film on my lights. Works to protect from rock chips.

I considered the lamp guards for my fuji, I dont think they quite work, even though I have lots of black bars all over my lr4.

Would love to see some more examples though. Maybe someone can change my mind.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that its the same thing, but I have some Lamin-x clear film on my lights. Works to protect from rock chips.

I considered the lamp guards for my fuji, I dont think they quite work, even though I have lots of black bars all over my lr4.

Would love to see some more examples though. Maybe someone can change my mind.
Hey mbw,

I have some Lamin-x clear film as well, but still need to install it!!! It's been on my list for the past month.

I had the head lamp guards on my 2011 Nara Bronze and it looked great, but that was because I had painted my grill more matte black and there was body color between the grill and guards. I thought about it for my 2013 Fuji White (with black design package), but when I held them up to it they just did not go - just too much contrasting black and looked weird with the all black grill and body around the grill. I think even if I painted the guards more of a gloss to match, it would look weird.

Remind me, you still have a silver grill - right? If so, it might look good because you have that white body paint around the grill to separate it out nicely.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, stock HSE Lux look.

DSC_5519_zps316ee1db.jpg
Yep, just looked back to confirm. Thanks! :)

I think the lamp guards would look great on your LR4. The white body paint and silver grill will make the black outlines really look sharp. Plus, you have the satin black Compomotive wheels, which will even it all together.

The guards just looked silly on mine with the stock black design package. I guess it's a mute point since I am getting a quote from my independent Land Rover garage for an ARB bumper and winch. They are a certified distributor/installer.

-David

HikeNbike

Reaction score
Not white but you can see them against a black LR... Easy as 123 to install.... obviously a paint to get from another country... UK, aus,e ct...

George-

Attachments

• 01951c6b47c74bd715592949dbb4e8043764e0a0a3.jpg
    01951c6b47c74bd715592949dbb4e8043764e0a0a3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9