power folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weingarm

Reaction score
I am confused as to if these come on the 2011 LR4. I've looked on cars.com at several different NEW 2011 LR4s that I know are LUX models (by virture of the fact that they all have MSRPs over $60,000). There are several pics showing the drivers-side window controls. In some, they show a pictogram with the power-folding mirror function present, and some show it without that pictogram.

Again, these are all 2011 LR4s prices OVER $60,000, so I know they have to be LUX models. In addition, I know they're all 2011s because pictures of the steering wheels all have the "voice control" button blacked out - which I know is 2011-model specific.

Here's the pictures to show the difference: (so how do I know if my 2011 LR4 LUX model - probably being built sometime later this month - will have the power folding mirrors?)

Last edited:

weingarm

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in the pictures is that all the LUX vehicles with the power folding mirror pictogram HAVE the vision assist package as well (I can see the cameras in the front grill photos). I suspect that the LUX vehicles without the power folding mirror pictogram DON'T HAVE vision assist.

So am I right? In order to get the power folding mirrors on a 2011 LR4 LUX do you have to get vision assist?

(By the way, my LR4 being built DOES have vision assist.)

LR4Dave

Reaction score
I believe the power folding mirrors are linked with the 5 surround cameras. I have a 2010 non-LUX (HSE PLUS) with the surround camera option (CAM) and I have the folding mirrors. So for 2011 I think you need the "Vision Assist Pack" to get the folding mirrors.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2010 lux with no vision package and I do have voice control but not folding mirrors. I believe vision package gets you folding mirrors, auto-leveling HL and surround camera.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told I should have ordered the Vision Package to get the folding cameras. On a almost $60k vehicle they should have been standard. I have a '11 HSE Lux

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd