Rust around rear recovery point. Is this piece replaceable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b.anzellotti

Reaction score
Hi all. Any chance anyone knows if the piece in the pic is replaceable? If so can someone identify the part name or number? I don’t think its part of the recovery point metal. Seems to be quite thinner and has that rectangular cutout.

Thanks in advance.

upload_2021-4-16_19-9-59.jpeg

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Any chance anyone knows if the piece in the pic is replaceable? If so can someone identify the part name or number? I don’t think its part of the recovery point metal. Seems to be quite thinner and has that rectangular cutout.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 12904

That is part of the rear bumper support bar. It would probably be cheaper to just repaint it. I tried to quickly google for you, but could not find the actual part number. You can call one of the LR online part dealers and they could look up the number. Then, type that into google to find a cheaper offering.

I would start by removing the entire bumper cover. Then, you could see the extent of rust.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72